We have a spooky, wacky, mysterious and frightening merchandise pack to give away courtesy of Universal Sony Pictures.
Everyone’s Favorite Ghoulish Family Hits the Road for a Summer Vacation at Illumination’s The Addams Family 2and this gnarly prize pack includes 2 plush figures, 1 pop vinyl, 1 pen, and 1 keychain.
In this all-new movie, we find Morticia and Gomez upset that their kids are growing up, skipping family dinners, and totally engrossed in “scream time.” To reclaim their bond, they decide to cram Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester and the crew into their haunted RV and hit the road for one last miserable family vacation. Their adventure across America puts them out of their element and into hilarious run-ins with their iconic cousin, IT, as well as many wacky new characters. What could go wrong?
The Addams Family 2 is available for purchase from JB Hi-Fi.
This contest is a game of skill, so give us your funniest answer:
THE FIRST STEP: Like our Facebook post
SECOND STEP: Head HERE to come in and tell us about your most disappointing vacation getaway.
Contest terms and conditions
Registration opens on October 5, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Registration ends October 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Winner announced November 7, 2022.
1. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is Scribal Custom Pty Ltd (ABN 27 092 362 135) of 33 Jessie Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and/or its related corporate bodies (or immediate family members of such directors and employees) (Eligible Participants).
4. If an Eligible Participant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the Promotion.
Entry into promotion
5. To enter, eligible entrants must respond with an original and unique response to the contest posting on the STACK Official Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/stackmagazine). We encourage participants to like the page to facilitate communication in the event of a win. Job sharing is not a condition of entry.
6. Eligible entrants may only enter this competition once and must enter in their own name. The Organizer is not responsible for (and has no obligation to accept) lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
7. The entry time will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
8. The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including the identity, age and place of residence of an entrant) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Participant, has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions. or tamper with the entry process. Failure by Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
Determination of the winner(s)
9. This promotion is a game of skill and Winners will be selected based on the creativity of their response.
10. In the case of an answer “25 words or less” as a condition of entry, the Organizer reserves the right to exclude single-character words such as “i” and “a” from the total number of words.
11. All valid entries received during the Contest Period, as set forth above, will be judged.
13. There will be a total of 5 winners.
14. The result of the selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner(s) will receive Quantity of price description.
16. The prizes are neither exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to select another prize of similar value to be awarded to the winner(s). ) Applicable winner(s), subject to written direction from a regulatory body.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of winner(s)
19. The Promoter will attempt to notify each Winner within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made through the Facebook response on their winning Facebook post. The winner(s) are encouraged to be a “Fan” of the official STACK Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stackmagazine to allow the Organizer to make contact via Facebook.
20. If Sponsor is unable to contact a Winner(s) after making reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entry, to which case the Organizer will again select an alternative Winner(s).
21. The name of the Winner(s) will be published on https://stack.com.au/terms-and-conditions/ within 21 days of the end of the contest and be available for 28 days.
Promoter’s right to re-select
22. The Organizer reserves the right to re-select a Winner(s) in the event that a Winner(s) is not an Eligible Participant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or does not cannot be contacted by the Organizer after the Organizer has made reasonable efforts to do so. If a new selection is necessary, it will be made by Scribal Custom Pty Ltd (ABN 27 092 362 135) of 33 Jessie Street, Richmond VIC 3121 subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 23 will be notified via the Facebook response on their winning Facebook message within two business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at https://stack.com.au/stack-competition-winners/.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
23. Unless otherwise provided by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond Promoter’s reasonable control and which prevents Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, Promoter shall not be liable for any breach. to perform or delay the performance of its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law or written direction from a regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
24. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related corporate bodies and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injury resulting from or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
Entry details and privacy
25. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the Winner(s) may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to Sponsor using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purpose of facilitating the running of the promotion and awarding prizes. Without limiting the foregoing, the personal information of participants provided as part of
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Membership of Facebook and use of Facebook generally is subject to Facebook’s then-current Terms of Service available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Organizer and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users via Facebook. To the fullest extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Facebook and its associated agencies and companies from and against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any kind) that may be incurred by a Participant in connection with his or her participation in the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
27. Lottery license numbers:
NSW permit no. TP/01778. ACT license n° TP 22/00278