September 22, 2022
Next-gen Apple Watch Ultra and AirPods Pro hit stores Friday
Starting Friday, September 23, the toughest, most capable Apple Watch and most advanced AirPods are coming to Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Resellers worldwide. Additionally, customers who ordered Apple Watch Ultra and AirPods Pro (2nd generation) online will begin receiving shipments on Friday. In-store and online, visitors will be able to experience the full lineup of new products with the help of Apple specialists ready to offer personalized assistance and advice.
Apple Watch Ultra
Inspired by the most extreme activities, Apple Watch Ultra offers a bold new design and a wide range of features designed for endurance, exploration and adventure. A 49mm titanium case and flat sapphire crystal front reveal the largest and brightest Apple Watch display yet, and a customizable action button provides instant access to a wide range of useful features . Apple Watch Ultra has the best battery life of any Apple Watch, reaching up to 36 hours with normal use.1 Additionally, a new low power setting, ideal for multi-day experiments, can extend battery life up to 60 hours.2 The new Wayfinder watch face is specially designed for the large screen Apple Watch Ultra and includes an in-dial compass, with room for up to eight complications. Apple Watch Ultra introduces three new bands – Trail Loop, Alpine Loop and Ocean Band – offering unique design features that provide a secure and comfortable fit for every adventure.
Apple Watch Ultra is an incredible tool for endurance athletes or those who aspire to push their limits. It provides the most accurate GPS of any Apple Watch to date, providing users with the most accurate distance, pace and route data for training and competition. For the first time ever in an Apple Watch, precision dual-frequency GPS incorporates both L1 and the latest frequency, L5, along with new positioning algorithms. Apple Watch Ultra also has enough battery life for most users to complete a long triathlon.
With its larger, brighter display and rugged design, Apple Watch Ultra is the perfect tech tool for adventurers and explorers in a range of environments, from everyday to extreme. The completely redesigned Compass app in watchOS 9 features more detailed information and three distinct views, and offers Waypoints and Backtrack functionality.
Apple Watch Ultra is also designed for water sports, including extreme activities like kitesurfing and wakeboarding, as well as recreational scuba diving to 40 meters with the new Oceanic+ app.3 To support underwater adventures, Apple Watch Ultra is WR100 certified and also includes a Depth app that uses the new Depth Gauge.
AirPods Pro (2nd generation)
Powered by the new H2 chip, AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) unlock breakthrough audio performance, including major upgrades to Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode, while offering a unique way to experience spatial audio even more immersive. Using the TrueDepth Camera on iPhone, users can create a custom spatial audio profile that delivers a listening experience precisely tailored to them.4
Now customers can enjoy touch control for media playback and volume adjustments right from the stem, along with longer battery life, an all-new charging case, and size extra toe cap for a better fit. For added flexibility on the go, AirPods Pro can now be charged with an Apple Watch charger, in addition to a MagSafe charger, Qi-certified charging mat, or Lightning cable. What’s more, the newly designed charging case is sweat and water resistant,5 includes lanyard loop6 so it’s always close at hand and easier to locate with precision search and a built-in speaker. Customers can even personalize the charging case with their individual Memoji.
Ways to shop
Apple specialists are available to meet all of a customer’s shopping needs in-store, online at apple.com, and on the Apple Store app. Whether they’re looking for help choosing the right product, learning about monthly financing options, trading in eligible devices, or transferring and setting up a new device, customers get top-notch member support. highly trained Apple retail team around the world. world.
Price and availability
- Apple Watch Ultra and AirPods Pro (2nd generation) will be available in stores starting Friday, September 23.
- Apple Watch Ultra is $799 (US) and AirPods Pro (2nd generation) are $249 (WE).
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for customers who purchase Apple Watch Ultra.
- Customers can now add Memoji engraving to AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) cases for free, exclusively in the Apple Store app. For more information on Memoji burning, use the Apple Store app.
- New subscribers can get Apple Music free for six months with the purchase of AirPods Pro (2nd generation). See apple.com/promo for more details.
- For full functionality, use AirPods Pro (2nd generation) paired with an Apple device running the latest operating system. Custom Spatial Audio Profiles and Find My will be available with iPadOS 16 and macOS Ventura in October.
- During normal use, Apple Watch Ultra can achieve up to 36 hours of battery life with the iPhone present.
- The low power setting with reduced frequency of GPS and heart rate readings will be available later this fall.
- The new Oceanic+ app will be available on the App Store later this fall.
- Spatial Audio works with compatible content in supported apps. An iPhone with a TrueDepth camera is required to create a personal profile for Spatial Audio, which will sync across Apple devices running the latest operating system software, including iOS 16, iPadOS 16 (coming October), macOS 16 (coming in October), and tvOS 16.
- AirPods Pro and the charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they’re IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
- Cords are sold separately.
Apple Media Phone Support