Dublin, June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Audio Equipment Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global audio equipment market emerging from the COVID-19 shutdown.
The global audio equipment market is expected to grow from $ 24.59 billion in 2020 to $ 28.54 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities which resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 28.71 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 0.1%.
Reasons to purchase
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
What is the largest and most dynamic market for audio equipment? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? All of these questions and more are answered by the global Audio Equipment market report.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger audio equipment market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the main companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Audio Equipment Market section of the report provides background. It compares the audio equipment market with other segments of the audio equipment market by size and growth, history and forecast.
The main players in the audio equipment market are Sennheiser, Yamaha, Audio-Tehcnica, Shure, AKG, Blue, Lewitt Audio, Sony, Takstar and MIPRO.
The audio equipment market includes sales of audio equipment and related services used for entertainment, musical instrument amplification, motor vehicles, and sound reinforcement. Audio equipment is a device used to record, reproduce and process sound. Audio equipment includes speaker systems, stereo equipment, and amplifiers for musical instruments and sound systems.
The audio equipment market is expected to be driven by the growing demand for wireless audio devices. The demand for wireless audio devices is growing rapidly due to changing consumer behavior in media consumption and the growing popularity of mobile devices. Consumers are increasingly using their mobile devices, laptops and tablets to play audio through wireless speakers, which is driving the growth of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connected speakers. Companies such as Samsung, Sony, LG, and Bose are launching wireless audio products.
Government regulations have always been a challenge for the audio equipment market, as the use of speakers is one of the main reasons for noise pollution. Noise pollution deteriorates both physiological and psychological health, which can lead to health complications such as hypertension, anxiety, increased stress levels and can even lead to coronary heart disease. In India, the Supreme Court has adopted a regulation which limits the use of public address systems at night (between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.) and on cultural or festive occasions to a maximum of 15 days per year. These regulations are expected to have a negative impact on the growth of the audio equipment market.
The audio equipment market covered in this report is segmented by type into speakers, microphones, amplifiers, turntables and others and by end user into B2B and B2C.
The demand of the wireless audio equipment market is growing rapidly owing to the increasing popularity of mobile devices and the changing media consumption behavior of consumers. Consumers are increasingly using mobile devices, tablets and laptops to play audio wirelessly through speakers. Such consumption behavior is driving the growth of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connected speakers. To take advantage of the growing popularity of wireless audio equipment, manufacturers such as Samsung, LG, Sony, Bose, Denon, DTS, and Qualcomm are also launching wireless audio products or platforms. Popular Wi-Fi audio equipment includes Sonos Wi-Fi speakers, Bose’s SoundTouch system, and Amazon’s Echo speakers.
In September 2019, US company Sonance announced that it had entered into a deal with James Loudspeaker to acquire James for an undisclosed amount. The aim of the agreement is to combine engineering technology to strengthen their goal of providing superior acoustic performance in products by offering innovative approaches. James Loudspeaker is a United States-based company and an innovator in high performance residential and commercial audio solutions. It manufactures products for exclusive homes, forward-thinking businesses and high-end marine applications.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the audio equipment market
3. Audio Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on audio equipment
5. Size and growth of the audio equipment market
5.1. Historical Global Audio Equipment Market, 2015-2020, in USD Billion
5.1.1. Market drivers
5.1.2. Market constraints
5.2. Global Audio Equipment Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
5.2.1. Market drivers
5.2.2. Market constraints
6. Market segmentation of audio equipment
7. Regional and national analysis of the audio equipment market
7.1. Global audio equipment market, divided by region, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD billion
7.2. Global audio equipment market, divided by country, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD billion
8. Asia-Pacific Audio Equipment Market
9. China audio equipment market
10. Indian audio equipment market
11. Japanese audio equipment market
12. Australian audio equipment market
13. Indonesian audio equipment market
14. South Korea audio equipment market
15. Audio equipment market in Western Europe
16. UK audio equipment market
17. German audio equipment market
18. French audio equipment market
19. Eastern European audio equipment market
20. Audio equipment market in Russia
21. North America Audio Equipment Market
22. United States Audio Equipment Market
23. South America Audio Equipment Market
24. Brazilian audio equipment market
25. Middle East Audio Equipment Market
26. African audio equipment market
27. Audio Equipment Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
27.1. Competitive Landscape of the Audio Equipment Market
27.2. Company Profiles of the Audio Equipment Market
18.104.22.168. Products and services
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
18.104.22.168. Products and services
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
29. Key mergers and acquisitions in the audio equipment market
29. Future prospects and potential analysis of the audio equipment market
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lpxfdy